clockOur second module was woodwork and we began it after the the Halloween Mid-Term. Mr. McGlynn was our teacher. The task we were given was to complete the previous class groups projects, Wooden TY Clocks.This involved taking wooden letters and numbers out of molds and gluing them onto the clock face. When this was finished, we only had one step left; to sand and varnish the piece. After that we were left with a beautiful clock face.

During this module, we also looked at wood burning. I found this section very interesting as it contained aspects of both design and art which I both thoroughly  enjoy. The initial burning was difficult at the beginning, however, I found that with practice I gradually improved. By the end of this section I had wrote my name on numerous pieces of wood and had drawn some cool designs.vv.jpg

 

Advertisements